Thursday, January 28, 2010

Attention, Attention, I have an Announcement...

Ok so I ready to announce my goal and diet plan....

As of today, Thursday, January 28, 2010, my goal is to lose 40 pounds by June 1st. That would be approximately 2 to 2.5 pounds per week (18 weeks). I will be following a diet plan that I have used in the past and had success with. You can find all the information online at www.kimkins.com - it is a low carb, low fat plan. I brought the exercise DVDs up from the basement and read all of the booklets that came with them... I also assembled the resistance band thingy that I am suppose to use. I plan to watch the DVD tonight - I do not know how or when I will fit the exercising into my daily schedule but it has to be done! I will figure it out.

I can not believe I just committed to that goal... in writing no less! Please accept my apology now for any bitchy, snotty, out-of-her-mind remarks I may make in the next 18 weeks. Lack sugar and fat mixed with required exercising can do funny things to a gal. But remember I love you and I love myself and therefore we must all endure and stay strong during this difficult time.

Godspeed to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment