Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Figuring out what to eat today...

Today I worked in my NYC location - which means I am too lazy to bring any food from home in order to keep me on the straight and narrow when it comes to my diet. I did do some research last night and decided on oatmeal with dried fruit from Starbucks - yummy! - for breakfast - 6 points on WW (Weight Watchers). A co-worker suggested the oatmeal at Jumba Juice - I will be trying that next week. For lunch I ventured over to Just Salads - a little overwhelming with all the choices. I had the Hudson Valley Mix salad with Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette - they forgot the butternut squash, but it was good all the same... not sure it was 12 points on WW good, but good. And I am very proud of my self for skipping the delicious bread that comes with the salad - that will count as my exercise for today.
When working in NJ I try to bring a SmartOne for lunch and make a salad at the cafeteria... the trouble with all this is I am a creature of habit and tend to eat the same thing everyday... which is boring... which then ends in me falling off the wagon.

Today I ate (so far):
Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal w dried fruit topping
Medium 1/2 decaf 1/2 regular coffee with 2 creamers
Medium ice tea from Starbucks
Hudson Valley Mix salad - sans squash and extra bread
Crystal Light Lemonade

Exercise - whatever - the DVDs are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment