Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ugh - I feel FAT!

This the first time I have ever Blogged anything... here goes nothing....

I am 33 years old, a wife and mother of 2 beautiful children... and I am overweight! I am not so heavy I am going to be seen on the evening news or on a TLC special, but I am uncomfortable with my body. I have never been thin (except maybe my senior year in high school) and I am not saying I want to be super thin - just comfortable. I absolutely HATE to exercise and/or diet. I have done lots of different diets - Weight Watchers, South Beach, Kimkims - all with some success (some more than others). After having 2 children and my appendix removed I am back at a weight I do not want to be at!
So today I logged back onto my Weight Watchers.com account (that I am paying for monthly) and purchased Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer DVDs. I am about to embark on a new way of life! So check back from time to time and see how I am doing - I will blog about my diet, exercise routine (blah, blah, blah), my lovely children and my husband (who seriously does more for me and the kids than any fantastic husband should - he really is the best (even though he may drive me crazy from time to time!)).

Today I ate:
Oatmeal with skim milk and splenda
Coffee
Salad with blue cheese dressing (2 Tbsp)
Fiber One chewy bar - Mocha
WW SmartOne - cranberry turkey
Water
Progresso Lite Soup - Pot Roast

Excerise:
None - I ordered the DVDs (does that count?)

No comments:

Post a Comment