Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I opened the box...

Yes I actually had some time last night and I opened the box the DVDs were sent in. I read everything included - remember this is Tony Horton’s' Ten Minute Trainer program. I got the DVD with 4 or 5 10 minute workouts, a set of flip-cards to take along with you when you travel (in case you do not have access to a DVD player), a resistance band, meal guide, some other stuff and a measuring tape. They really stress taking before and after photos and measurements. I would like to do that, but I am horrified at the thought of what the pictures will look like and who will possibly see them - not mention who will take the photos in the first place. Nothing like having your husband take your before photos to kill any kind of mood that might be in the air that night. What I would really like is convenience him to do the program with me, but I am not sure he will agree. Maybe I should actually try out the program and log some real exercise hours before I try to get other people on board.
I went over my WW points yet again yesterday - but I still think I am doing fairly well on the program. I have 25 points to use each day - but I also have 35 additional points to use during the week as needed - they are needed. They have something called Activity Points - I have not looked into that yet as I have never been active enough to warrant using them... but who knows maybe with my 10 Minute Trainer I will be eligible to use Activity Points... I will let you know.

You might be asking yourself "Does this gal have a goal or a deadline in her mind" - the answer is Yes and No. I am a member of a wedding party for a wedding to take place in the end of June 2010 - then I have weddings the following 2 weekends - so it would be nice to not have purchase a plus size bridesmaid dress for once. But all in all I would like to get to a size/weight that I feel comfortable in my own skin - I weight I can maintain through healthy eating and moderate exercise. I would like to feel comfortable buying clothes and believing I will be able to wear it year after year. So those are some of my thoughts....


Today I ate (so far):
Raisin Brand and Corn Flakes (3/4 cups each) with 8oz of skim milk
Decaf Coffee w/ 2 creamers
Salad with "organic sesame ginger dressing"

I plan to each a Smart One in about an hour and who knows what for dinner...

1 comment: