Monday, September 14, 2009

Thank God it's Monday?

I had a very busy weekend - shopped and did errands on Friday (in the rain) - I took the day off from work, Saturday was a blur of dance class, dropping the kids off at 2 different locations for overnight and a very fun time at a fabulous engagement party, Sunday was just too exhausting to get into. Needless to say I did not stick to my "diet" all that much - I did make so good choices (you know the less of two evils kind of choices), but all said and done I am happy it is Monday and I can get back on track.
I am leaving for Florida on Saturday for a one week vacation with the family. I am planning to use the "lesser or two evils" thought process for that week when it comes to eating.

I believe my exercise DVDs will be waiting for me when I get home today - my plan is to watch the DVDs this week and actually do them when I return from Florida. No sense in starting something and then taking a week off, just to start all over again... Right?!?!? I am sure everyone would agree with me. Oh yeah - my cousin said she loves going to the gym so much - it's addictive... I am not sure I can believe anything that ever comes out of her mouth again... just kidding, but who say that!

I just wanted to say 2 more things today -
1. I LOVE Fresca - it is the best diet soda on the planet and highly under rated.
2. I went to Walmart on Friday - better experience than anticipated - apparently if you go early in the morning it is not too bad. I purchased a number of the Geraminal pieces for my daughter - she likes them and they fit pretty good - let's see how they hold up in the washer and dryer...

Today I ate:
Oatmeal from Jamba Juice - fantastic - 5 WW pts
Fig and Blue salad from Shnipper's - approx 11 WW pts
Coffee and Water

No comments:

Post a Comment